Moles/ Skin Tags/ Skin Lumps
The doctors at Laser Skin Care can treat a wide variety of benign skin spots and lumps.
- Benign congenital naevi (moles),
- skin tags,
- seborrhoeic warts,
- enlarged sebaceous glands,
- pearly penile papules
- angiomas and angiofibromas
- dermatosis papulosa nigra (DPN)
- hypertrophic and keloid scars
- syringomas and others can be treated using a variety of techniques.
- red spots after acne
Benign skin lumps can be removed by shave or punch excision, electrodessication and CO2 laser treatment. Moles can be faded using the Q-switched YAG laser over a series of treatments.In addition, we also commonly treat raised or hypertrophic scars and keloid scars. These may be injected with steroid to soften and flatten, and/or treated with CO2 or Fraxel laser to flatten and blend the scar in to surrounding skin.Red spots post acne can be treated and respond well with IPL performed over a series of treatments.
Find out more about the Risks and Effects of Hyfrecator Treatments.